About Ravee Gokulgaandhi
I am an Microsoft Cloud Professional with over 24 years of Information Technology experience architecting and delivering critical and complex technology projects on Microsoft Cloud Ecosystem.
I have significant experience and expertise in migrating disparate email and content platforms like Google Workspace (erstwhile G Suite), Lotus Notes, Microsoft Exchange, and POP/IMAP based email solutions to Microsoft 365. I have also migrated terabytes of data across several customers from Network File Shares, DropBox, Box, Google Drive to Microsoft OneDrive and SharePoint.
I also provide Digital Workplace Security Assessment and Implementation Services where I secure your Microsoft 365 Tenant and devices using Intune, Enterprise Mobility Services and Microsoft CASB Platform. This also includes configuring single sign on and multi factor authentication using Azure AD, Google Cloud Identity, Okta, OneLogin and Ping Federation.
I have been working as a freelancer since January 2009 and am available for short/long contracts as well as ad hoc engagements. Ever since, I have worked with clients like Think Future Technologies, Aditi Technologies, Collabera Technologies, Ashley Furniture Industries, AgreeYa Solutions, Emirates, Interglobe Technologies (IGT) to name a few of my esteemed clients. Most recently, I am working with Collabera Technologies where I have been deputed at HCL Technologies to establish Google Workplace Transformation Practice with key Google Products like Google Workspace (G Suite), Chrome Enterprise, ChromeBook, Hangout Meet Kit and Cloud Search. I provide the following services.
1. Advisory – Microsoft 365 Pre Implementation Assessment, Security & Compliance Assessment and Adoption & Change Management Assessment. Cloud Readiness Assessment & Total Cost of Ownership.
2. Migration – Migrate to Office 365 from Lotus Notes, G Suite, Microsoft Exchange, Zoho and other email platforms. Data Center migration to Azure.
3. Device Management – Configure & Deploy End User Device Management & Mobile Device Management using Intune & Enterprise Mobility and Security including Conditional Access and CASB.
4. Identity & Access Management – Implementation of Single Sign On (SSO), Multi Factor Authentication (MFA) and Conditional Access based on Geo, Device, & their security posture.
5. Adoption & Change Management – Analyze current adoption and provide adoption and change management services including train the trainer.
Key Skills I have expertise on
- Email & Content Migration
- Device Management Implementation using Enterprise Mobility & Security & Intune
- PowerApps and Power Advantage Architecture & Deployment
- Teams Roll Out and migrate from Cisco / Google Meet
- Microsoft 365 Licenses Optimization
- Tenant to Tenant Migration
- Cloud Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) Analysis and comparison with Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform & Oracle Cloud Platform.
- VM Migration from On Premise or your current cloud platform provider to Microsoft Azure
- Architectural Designs & Deployment Plan with Proof of Concepts on Microsoft Azure
- Cloud Economics and Cost Optimization on Microsoft Azure
- Conversion of Enterprise Agreement and Pay As You Go Tenants to Cloud Service Provider Tenants.
I am normally engaged by enterprise leaders to work in their Enterprise Architecture Center of Excellence (COE) or Cloud Ecosystem Teams as an augmented resource where I work closely with the team as well as provide an agnostic approach towards advisory and delivery. I am also engaged by Sales Leader to work on large pre sales engagement to create proposal defense and engage with client CxOs on the behalf of OEM Partner.
If you would like to hire me for my contractual services, please fill the below form and reach out to me, I would be happy to engage with your organization and submit my candidature.